CHEM Trust has many publications covering many topics from general chemicals policy to specific diseases or wildlife impacts.
There is a chronological list of our publications below. They are also available from the menu above, or from our blog to the right.
- Chemicals in food contact materials: A gap in the internal market, a failure in public protection, CHEM trust policy briefing, January 2016
- Circular Economy and Chemicals: Creating a clean and sustainable circle, CHEM Trust policy briefing, August 2015
- Fracking pollution: How toxic chemicals from fracking could affect wildlife and people in the UK and EU, CHEM Trust briefing, June 2015
- Chemical pollution from fracking, June 2015
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals – Frequently Asked Questions, December 2014
- Medicines in the Environment: A Growing Threat to Wildlife and Drinking Water, December 2014
- CHEM Trust overview of Key Scientific Statements on Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs) 1991-2013, as of January 2014.
- CHEM Trust Overview of Official Commitments & Legislative Action on EDCs in the EU, as of January 2014.
- Frogs at risk and possible implications for humans? Why EU chemicals legislation needs updating to address chemicals that damage the immune system, October 2013, Report and press release
- Persistent organic pollutants and indicators of otter health: other factors at play?, February 2013, Report and press release
- A review of the science linking chemical exposures to obesity and diabetes, March 2012 (available in French, Spanish and German), report, briefing & press release.
- Concerns about bisphenol A and recommendations for action, December 2010, briefing and press release.
- A review of the role pesticides play in some cancers: Children, farmers and pesticide users at risk?, July 2010
- Chemical Cocktails – Harmful mixtures upset our hormones, July 2010, briefing
- Why Mollusc Toxicity Tests for Endocrine Disruptors and Other Chemicals Are Needed – CHEM Trust briefing November 2009
- Male Reproductive Health Disorders and the Potential Role of Exposure to Environmental Chemicals, May 2009, including briefing
- CHEM Trust Overview, explaining the problem of chemical exposure, CHEM Trust’s priorities and achievements to date and future priorities.
- Effects of Pollutants on the Reproductive Health of Male Vertebrate Wildlife – Males Under Threat, December 2008, Report, Executive Summary and Press Release
- Breast Cancer and exposure to hormonally active chemicals: An appraisal of the scientific evidence, April 2008, including briefings in French, Spanish, German and Italian